Does Listowel Business & Community Alliance have an office?
Yes. We are based at HQ Kerry – Listowel, 27 Rear Market Street. Access is opposite the Pierse & Fitzgibbon carpark.
What are the benefits of funding membership?
- Leveraging locally sourced funding to avail of significant state grants for investment in vital infrastructure for Listowel
- Participation in the Listowel Gift Voucher Scheme
- Inclusion on the Listowel.ie website where your business is profiled
- Regular communication from the Alliance Group with all the latest news, events and promotions in Listowel
- Support and development of new festival and events to attract and increase visitor numbers to Listowel
- Media engagement with Local Press
- Free access to seminars and talks hosted by prominent business leaders
- Access to a Business Referral System through Networking Events
- Access to specialist training days throughout the year
- Membership sticker for window and car sticker for each member
- Support Annual Local Business Awards
- Support of Annual Charity Event
- Support Regional, National and International Branding and Marketing of Listowel as a destination
Why was Listowel Business & Community Alliance formed?
The formation of the Listowel Business & Community Alliance had two main aims. Firstly, the alliance would be a representative structure through which projects and initiatives could be developed and funded. Secondly the Alliance would present an opportunity for Listowel to market and promote itself to grow existing businesses, develop new businesses, increase visitor numbers and support the community and voluntary sector.
The mission of the Alliance is to work together as a community in partnership with all existing stakeholders (Municipal, Business and Community), to make Listowel an even better place in which to grow up in, live in , work in and visit.
To achieve this mission the Alliance has been structured in a way to maximise efficiencies and to achieve a cross community representation. The Alliance consists of an Executive and three project teams – Retail & Enterprise, Tourism, Events & Marketing and Funding. The chairs of each team are represented on the Executive and indeed all members of the Executive are also on one of the four teams. Within each team we have representatives from across Business and Community sectors.