Croí Fitness are delighted to offer gym membership to the public for our fully equipped gym and facilities. Located just minutes from Listowel, the gym is just off the main Listowel-Tralee road and offers ease of access and ample parking.
Croi Fitness offer fitness programs to all our new members to help you to reach a great level of fitness. We focus on the needs of the individual and, whether you are looking for weight loss, motivation, strength training, sports training, toning or general fitness, we have the resources and the skills to help you achieve your goals:
- Personal Training: Helping you to use your time wisely and achieving your goals.
- Trainers: All our instructors are fully qualified and we can cater for every individual’s needs.
- Bootcamp: This is different, all fitness levels catered for, tough workout but still fun.
- Fitness Assessments: Giving you a training plan to suit your fitness level and needs.
- Body Fat Analyses: We can check your body fat from head to toe and B.M.I. all in one.
- Weight Loss: We can help you with a weight loss program and give you great advice.
- Assessments: Included in your membership is an induction to show you how to use the equipment. If you like you can book a Free Assessment which includes body fat analysis, BMI and a full program to suit your goals
- Flexible Membership Rates: Fantastic deals on membership rate as well as pay as you go options.
- Equipment: Treadmills, Cross Trainers, Bikes, Steppers, Rowing Machines, Stretching Area, Fit Balls, Medicine Balls, Reebok Steps, Weight Machines (TechoGym), Free Weights (Light & Heavy), Dumbbells (Up to 40kg), Cable Machines and Free Olympic Bar.
- Changing Areas: We have full changing facilities in the complex, hot showers, clean toilets etc
- Other Facilities: Ample parking, located just minutes from Listowel in St Senan’s GAA grounds.
We offer a choice of 3 month, 6 month or 12 month memberships; we also have youth memberships and OAP rates as well as pay as you go.
Bootcamp is fun and a great way of getting fit in a social environment. We pride ourselves on offering all our boot campers a varied and exciting time for each Bootcamp class they attend. Our Bootcamp takes place in our large indoor hall. Boot Camp is for you if you are looking to make improvements in your overall physical appearance and well being, if you want to feel more energized, look and feel more confident about yourself. Weight Loss, Toning & Fitness all in one class. Bootcamp caters for all fitness levels, sizes and abilities. All our exercises are done to time as opposed to number of repetitions so you can train at your own level.
My name is Breandán Whelan and I am the Personal Trainer here at Croí Fitness. I will be here to greet you and show you around and also explain to you how it all works. No matter what your needs are from weight loss to toning or general fitness I can create a personal fitness plan to suit you. At Croí Fitness we work in a friendly and fun atmosphere making you feel comfortable and the exercises varied and exciting but making sure you get a great workout. We believe if the client is relaxed and feel they are in good hands the training is easier and the results are better and long term.
Call in and see me, email or phone and we can have a chat and see how we can help you.
Monday - Friday: 7:00am - 11.30am & 5:00pm - 9:30pm
Saturday: 8:00am - 12:00pm
Closed on Sunday & Bank Holidays