- Woulfe's Bookshop
- 7 Church Street
- Tel.:+353 (0) 68 21021
- E-Mail: Make an Enquiry
Woulfe's Bookshop was established on Church Street by Brenda Woulfe in 2006.
A traditional independent bookshop for the discerning individual, it offers a very wide range of interesting stock.
- “Special Orders” taken for most books.
- Searches done for Out-of-Print books
- Orders accepted by telephone and email
- We can send a special book to a relative or friend anywhere in the world
- Large Children’s department
- Antiquarian Books with an emphasis on Irish titles
- Audio Books, Story Tapes, CD’s, Children’s CD’s
- Book Tokens
- Greeting Cards and Quality Stationery
- Reading glasses
10am to 6.30pm Mon - Sat