For all the latest news, have a look at our facebook site https://www.facebook.com/quiltersveterinaryclinic
Business/Shop Hours: 9am – 6pm Mon to Sat
24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICES
Susan M Quilter MVB GPCert (SAM): Graduated from UCD in 2005 and holds specialist qualifications in small animal medicine and surgery.
Thomas J Quilter MVB MRCVS: Qualified since 1973, Tom has a particular interest in bovine and equine medicine.
Small Animal Services
- Wellness and Preventive Medicine
- Vaccination & Microchipping
- Pet Insurance and Pet Passport Scheme
- Neutering, Spaying (Dogs Trust)
- Veterinary Dentistry and Surgery
- Nutritional Advice & Prescription Diets
- Obesity Advice
- Animal Behaviour Consultations
- Geriatric Care
Wide range of Greyhound Products for the performance animal.
Large Animal Services
- Routine Medical Care
- Herd Testing – TB and Brucellosis
- Dosing and Vaccination Advice
- Pregnancy diagnosis
- Herd Health Planning
- Equine microchipping and marking
- Sale of bovine/equine remedies and farm equipment